Welcome to this quarter’s special edition newsletter, focusing on designing for high-reliability and space environments.
These two areas present many of the most challenging requirements for designers – extreme temperatures (both hot and cold), radiation effects, shock and vibration, and no service call in event of a failure, just to name a few.
This 24-page .pdf is available for download using the link below:
- A Comparison Of Space Grade FPGAs
- Experior Raises The Bar For Vibration And Shock Testing
- Understanding Single Event Effects For Space Applications
- Hi-Rel Power Management With Peregrine PE9915x Family
- LTC3612 – Hi-Rel Step Down Converter From Linear Technology
- Hi-Rel And High Temperature Electronics Modules Collaboration
- Space Qualified Standard Products, System In Package Solutions From 3D Plus
- How Kickstarter Is Helping To Promote Private Space Flight
Explore this issue for insights to developing in this challenging environment, products and services to help you meet your requirements, and a look into possibilities for funding future space exploration.
Your generous support by using our links for purchases is much appreciated. Use this link to just start shopping on Amazon - Thank You!