CNSA and UK Space Agency At International Space Commerce 2013 Summit
We are delighted to announce that the China National Space Administration (CNSA) has confirmed their participation at the International Space Commerce 2013 Summit. The Deputy Director General of the Earth Observation System and Data Center (EOSDC) of CNSA, Ms. TANG Yan, will deliver a presentation to give the audience a good understanding of the administration’s perspective.
The Summit is officially endorsed by the European Space Agency (ESA) and will take place on the 29th-30th of October in London, UK with the Director of Growth, Applications and EU Programmers at the UK Space Agency, Ms. Catherine Mealing-Jones, and the Chief Operating Officer at Astrium Satellites, Mr. Patrick Wood also speaking at the event.
The ISC2013 Summit will be a ground breaking senior level meeting that will bring together the global key players of the space industry with the aim to drive further commercial activity in space, with four key areas of focus including Legalities, Policies and Finance, Satellites and Infrastructure, Space Technology and Applications, Human Spaceflight and Infrastructure.
The Speaking Faculty includes:
- Daniel Rasky, Director and Co-founder, Space Portal at NASA, Ames Research Center
- Ms TANG Yan, Deputy Director General of the Earth Observation System and Data Center (EOSDC), China National Space Administration (CNSA)
- Alan Brunstrom, Head of Applications Business Office, European Space Agency (ESA)
- Catherine Mealing-Jones, Director Growth, Applications and EU Programmes, UK Space Agency
- Rick Tumlinson, Chairman of the board, DeepSpace Industries
- Matt Perkins, CEO, Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd
- Patrick Wood, Chief Operating Officer, Astrium Satellites
- Martin Agnew, EDRS Service Design Authority & Head of Service Creation, Astrium
- Gerd Gruppe, Member of the Board, Space Administration, German Aerospace Centre (DLR)
- Nazzareno Mandolesi, President e-GEOS and Member of the Board, Italian Space Agency (ASI)
- Bas Lansdorp, Founder and CEO, Mars One
- Karin Nilsdotter, CEO, Spaceport Sweden
- Barry Matsumori, Senior Vice President-Commercial Sales & Business Development, SpaceX
This summit is the “must attend” meeting for entrepreneurs in Europe, Asia and America with an active interest in Space, and who wish to discuss new ideas and create business links with senior level executives from all around the world.
The international Space Commerce Summit would be delighted to welcome you on board to enjoy this opportunity to develop your business, form new partnerships and promote your innovations to the international bodies that can support and help you implement new business within the space industry.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
Download the booking form
Email us at: email@example.com
Visit the website: spacecommercesummit.com
Call the ISC Summit at their offices in London at: +44 20 7111 1615
(Image Credit – China National Space Administration (CNSA))
If you found this article interesting and informative, please be sure to sign up for our weekly e-newsletter as well as daily email / RSS Feeds at SourceTech411 .
Comments are closed.