How To Cut IT Costs In Half With Cloud Computing Seminar Irvine CA
Acumor is offering a complimentary executive seminar in Irvine, CA on October 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
Due to space limitations and catering, this seminar can only host 12 people per day at this event. Seating will be confirmed on a first-come, first served basis. Sign up now to reserve your place.
In addition to providing lunch Acumorwill be giving away $600 worth of the latest Microsoft software to attendees. Links to register on either of the three days are provided below.
Join us next week for lunch and a live demonstration at the Microsoft office in Irvine. Attendees will get “hands on” experience with Office 365 and the latest industry laptops and tablets. This classroom environment will provide you the opportunity to experience first-hand the benefits of this new Microsoft technology and how it can eliminate a number of the IT costs and problems you may be dealing with.
During this seminar we’ll discuss…
- What cloud computing is and why thousands of companies are trading in their traditional computer networks for this new, lower cost, more flexible alternative.
- How cloud computing can drastically lower your IT costs and free you from frequent (and expensive) hardware and software upgrades.
- How to gain automatic backup and disaster recovery through cloud computing.
- Answers to important questions about security, where your data is stored and Internet connectivity.
- How you and your staff can gain greater freedom to access your desktop and e-mail from anywhere, using practically any device.
- Critical facts every business owner must know before switching to a cloud based network.
- How to migrate your e-mail, documents and applications to the cloud with Microsoft Office 365.
Register for one of the days now:
Tuesday: October 1, 2013: 12pm – 2pm
Wednesday: October 2, 2013: 12pm – 2pm
Thursday: October 3, 2013: 12pm – 2pm
Acumor delivers proactive maintenance services through our flat-rate IT Support Service. Designed to reduce your costs, increase your profits and mitigate your business risks, we partner with you as your Virtual CIO and IT Department, allowing you to focus on running your business, not your technology
(Image Credit – Microsoft )