MD&M East 2013 Open For Registration And Free Passes For Exhibits
The 30th anniversary of the Medical Design and Manufacturing – MD&M East conference is now open for registrations.
You can sign up online for free passes to the exhibits floor and get early registration discounts for the conferences, tutorials and innovation sessions.
Located at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in historic Philadelphia PA., the Conference runs June 17th through 20th, with the Exposition floor open June 18th through 20th.
Attendees can find partners resources to solve your toughest medical device design, engineering, prototyping, manufacturing, assembly, and packaging challenges in the exposition hall. The conference features hundreds of companies in the areas of:
- Assembly and Automation Solutions
- Cleanroom and Sterilization
- Contract R&D, Design, Engineering,
- Manufacturing Partners
- Electronics, Components, Subassemblies
- Sophisticated Medical Grade Materials
- Medical Packaging
- Testing, Inspection, Quality Control Products & Services
The tutorial and educational sessions of the conference deliver crucial insights and guidance on biomedical regulations, design engineering, new biomaterial innovations and product development for the medical device industry. Conference sessions to include:
- FDA Regulatory Guidance and Updates
- Intelligent Design for Implantable Devices
- New Innovations in Drug Device Combination Products
- Accelerating Speed to Market
- Advanced Technology and Device Innovation
- Human Factors: Enhancing Usability and Managing Risk
Schedule your day to begin with the keynote speakers:
- Monday June 17, 2013 on Quality Control – Rick Valencia, Vice President & General Manager, Qualcomm
- Tuesday June 18, 2013 on Validation: Process & Method Quality Control – Dr. James Donnelly, Chief Science Officer, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
- Wednesday June 19, 2013 on Risk Management – Dr. Edward Chekan, Tor Alden and Dr. Stephen B. Wilcox
The MD&M East conference also features lunch networking sessions and lunch discussion panels, as well as breakout groups for meeting with the influencers and leading developers in the industry.
If you can’t attend the MD&M conference in June, or make it to Philadelphia, then consider the Design East 2013 show in Boston. Also, coming up in April on the West Coast is Design West 2013.
Related Article – Design East 2013
Related Article – Design West 2013
(Photo Credit – MD&M)
If you found this article interesting and informative, please be sure to sign up for our weekly e-newsletter as well as daily email / RSS Feeds at SourceTech411 .
[…] Related Article – MD&M East 2013 […]
Comments are closed.