Space Tech Expo 2014 Returns To Long Beach California
The second annual Space Tech Expo is being held at the Long Beach Convention Center between April 1st and 3rd, 2014 . This exhibition and conference brings together global decision-makers involved in the design, build and testing of spacecraft, satellite, launch vehicle and space-related technologies. Leading the West Coast space and satellite industry, Space Tech Expo is where end-users connect with solution providers; A platform for industry leaders, specifiers and buyers to meet manufacturers and the supply chain for civil and commercial space.
Registration is open, and currently free to all industry professionals.
The three-day conference program brings together scientists, engineers, C-level executives, government representatives, policy makers, space agencies, military and entrepreneurs to debate the key challenges and opportunities in civil and commercial space.
Attendees are returning to the Space Tech Expo for many reasons, including:
- New Business Opportunities – Interest in technology for all types of spacecraft and associated applications is at an all time high.
- Educational And Informational Sessions – Scientists, engineers, executives and policy makers will be on-hand to present and discuss their experiences in the emerging field of space exploration for private, commercial and civil development.
- Exhibition Hall – Companies working in satellite systems, launch vehicle and spacecraft design, engineering, testing, and all facets of the manufacturing supply chain will be showing their latest products and explaining new, innovative technologies.
- Networking – Informal meetings with others fascinated by space applications as well as organized social activities are planned at the Space Tech Expo to facilitate interactions between technical conference delegates, invited guests, exhibitors, and attendees.
The conference program offers a number of distinguished industry professionals speaking about the commercial space market. The keynote address and through-out-the-day discussions and panels include topics such as:
- Launch Services Market – Competition, Access and Affordability
- Commercial Crew and Cargo Efforts– Updates and Opportunities
- Adapting to ITAR reforms – What are the implications for components sales, hosted payloads, crewed vehicles and satellites?
- Commercial Human Spaceflight – Risk, Regulatory and Legal Considerations
Space Tech Expo looks forward to seeing you at the leading B2B exhibition and conference for the space and satellite industry on the West Coast.
(Image Credit – SpaceTechExpo )
If you found this article interesting and informative, please be sure to sign up for our weekly e-newsletter as well as daily email / RSS Feeds at SourceTech411 .