The Wearable Technology Market 2020: Trends and Challenges Research Report
The Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 – 2020 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals and Forecasts research report is available at MarketReportsHub.com under the I.T. & Telecommunication category. The report is about 383 pages published in August 2014.
The report presents an in-depth assessment of the wearable technology ecosystem including key market drivers, challenges, investment potential, consumer & vertical market opportunities, use cases, future roadmap, value chain, case studies, vendor market share and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for wearable device shipments and revenue from 2014 through to 2020. The forecasts are further segmented for 7 device form factor submarkets, 6 vertical markets, 6 regions and 73 countries.
While wearable technology has been utilized in vertical sectors such as the military and healthcare for many years, ongoing advances have triggered a major resurgence of the concept, particularly among the consumer community.
Key enabling technologies including low cost sensors, wireless connectivity, active materials and energy have converged to make wearable technology mainstream. With the continued miniaturization of enabling technologies, wearable devices have hit the mass market in a diverse variety of form factors, ranging from glasses to even jewellery.
Driven by the ability to interconnect with key modern trends of healthcare, fitness, messaging and socialization, the wearable technology ecosystem is attracting significant levels of interest. Companies as varied as smartphone OEMs, wireless carriers, health insurers and retailers are circling the ecosystem alongside tiny startups, all vying for a stake.
According to market research 2015, wearable devices shipments will surpass 90 Million, and will account for nearly $20 Billion in revenue. The market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 40% over the next six years.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.”
Buy a Copy of Report @ http://www.marketreportshub.com/purchase?rpid=2132 .
- Wearable technology ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Enabling technology for wearable devices
- Prospects of standardization and regulation for wearable technology
- Wearable technology industry roadmap and value chain
- Assessment of vertical market opportunities and use cases for consumer, healthcare, retail & hospitality, military, public safety and 8 other verticals
- Case studies of wearable technology deployments
- Company profiles and strategies of 276 wearable technology ecosystem players
- Wearable device vendor market share
- Prospects of smartphone OEMs in the wearable technology ecosystem
- LTE Direct and its impact on wearable technology
- Strategic recommendations for enabling technology providers, wearable device OEMs, vertical market players, application developers and wireless carriers
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2014 till 2020
Complete Report Available @ http://www.marketreportshub.com/wearable-technology-ecosystem-market-research-sns-telecom.html
Author: James Jacob
(Image Credit – Bing Images )
Stay Informed On Latest Tech News – If you found this article interesting and informative, please visit us for more at SourceTech411 .