Wireless Network Infrastructure Market Analysis 2014 – 2020
The 2G, 3G and 4G Wireless Network Infrastructure Market: 2014 – 2020 – with an Evaluation of WiFi and WiMAX, a research report, is available at MarketReportsHub.com under the IT and Telecommunication category. The report is about 942 pages published in October 2014.
The report package encompasses two comprehensive reports from covering both the conventional 2G, 3G and 4G wireless network infrastructure market as well as the emerging HetNet market:
- The Wireless Network Infrastructure Bible: 2014 – 2020 Macrocell RAN, Small Cells, RRH, DAS, Cloud RAN, Carrier WiFi, Mobile Core & Backhaul
- The HetNet Bible (Small Cells, Carrier WiFi, DAS & C-RAN): 2014 2020 Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, & Forecasts
The wireless network infrastructure market is currently in a phase of transition as mobile network operators seek to address increasing mobile traffic demands amidst global economic uncertainties. This paradigm shift is bringing new challenges and opportunities to infrastructure vendors.
In 2013, global 2G, 3G and 4G wireless infrastructure revenues stood at $52 Billion. The research estimates that these revenues, from macrocell RAN (Radio Access Network) and core network investments have largely remained flat in 2014. However, the market is expected to decline at a CAGR of 2% over the next 6 years, eventually shrinking to $47 Billion by the end of 2020.
Although, the new wave of 4G LTE macrocell RAN and core network investments will not be able to compensate the overall declines in 2G, 3G and WiMAX equipment sales, operators are expected to significantly increase their spending in the evolving HetNet market, which encompasses small cell, carrier WiFi, DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems) and C-RAN (Cloud RAN) equipment. Small cell and carrier WiFi equipment alone will represent a market worth $4 Billion in 2015. Supplemented further by DAS and C-RAN investments, the HetNet sector is attracting considerable attention from both established vendors as well as startups which solely focus on the market.
This report package provides an in-depth assessment of the 2G, 3G and 4G wireless network infrastructure market and also explores the HetNet and the mobile backhaul markets. Besides analyzing the key market drivers, challenges, regional CapEx commitments and vendor strategies, the report package also presents revenue and unit shipment forecasts for the wireless network infrastructure, small cell, WiFi offload, DAS, C-RAN and the mobile backhaul markets from 2014 to 2020 at a regional as well as a global scale. Historical figures and vendor shares are also provided for 2010 till 2013.
The report package comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the two reports.
- The report package covers the following topics:
- 2G (GSM and CDMA) technology and market trends
- 3G (W-CDMA/HSPA, TD-SCDMA and CDMA-2000) technology and market trends
- 4G (LTE, WiMAX) technology and market trends
- Core network equipment market trends
- Mobile backhaul equipment and market trends
- WiFi offload, small cell, DAS, C-RAN and HetNet technology, and market trends
- Enterprise RAN equipment and market trends
- Market drivers for wireless network infrastructure investments
- Challenges to the wireless network infrastructure ecosystem
- Over 300 wireless network infrastructure vendor profiles and strategies
- Global and regional market analysis and forecasts
- SWOT analysis of the wireless network infrastructure market
Key Questions Answered:
- How is the 2G, 3G & 4G infrastructure market evolving by segment and region? What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How will the market shape for small cell infrastructure such as DAS, C-RAN, femtocells, picocells, microcells and other HetNet deployments?
- How big is the opportunity for enterprise RAN deployments?
- How will WiFi fit into future network architectures for access and offload?
- Who are the key vendors in the market, what is their market share and what are their strategies?
- What strategies should be adopted by operators and vendors to remain a dominant market force?
- Which 2G, 3G & 4G technology constitutes the highest amount of spending and how will this evolve overtime?
- How will LTE deployments proceed, and how long will GSM, HSPA and CDMA technologies coexist with LTE?
- When will WiMAX infrastructure spending diminish?
- What is the global and regional outlook for RAN and core network sub-markets?
- What is the opportunity for wireless backhaul market, and what new backhaul solutions are evolving?
Complete Report Available @ http://www.marketreportshub.com/2g-3g-4g-wireless-network-infrastructure-market-research-2020-sns-telecom.html
Article Source: Wireless Network Infrastructure Market Analysis 2014 – 2020
Author: James Jacob
(Image Credit – Bing Images )
Stay Informed On Latest Tech News – If you found this article interesting and informative, please visit us for more at SourceTech411 .
Comments are closed.